Here are the answers to some general questions we receive often. If you have any more questions, contact us by filling out the form!
Frequently asked questions
1. How long is the courses?
Our courses are 8 weeks, Mon-Fri from 8am to 4pm.
2. How much does the courses cost?
Our Level 1 course = N$ 23,440.00
3. Is accommodation included in this price?
No, accommodation is the responsibility of the student we will however assist the student in getting suitable accommodation.
4. When will i get my results?
1 to 2 weeks after you did your practical test.
5. What requirements do i need to qualify for the courses?
You need to be 16 years or older. Entrance into our training program is open to almost any prospective student who wishes to persue a career in welding.
Physical requirements are; standing for long periods of time, bending, grasping, good hand-eye coordination and be in good physical condition.
6. Do i need any protective clothing to start the course?
7. Will i get a job after completing the courses?
Completing our specialized training will increase your employability as coded welding is a scarce skill in Namibia.
8. When can i apply?
Our intake is open through out the year, we have intake every month depending on available booths. Apply Now
9. Are you registered with any training authorities?
Yes, we are a NTA registered training Provider.
10. Do you offer bursaries or financial Aid?
Unfortunately we do not offer bursaries or financial Aid, but we do assist our student wishing to apply for financial aid at different institutions.
11. Where can i apply for financial assistance?
NSFAF, FNB student loans, Local Authorities, Municipalities, Social Security and you can also speak to Ministry of Labour Industrial Relations & Employment Creation.